We train chemistry researchers and engineers so that they can efficiently integrate AI into their research and innovation.
Basic AI training
We offer basic training sessions on AI/machine learning so that your R&D scientists and engineers:
- Learn the basic concepts and vocabulary of AI
- Understand the benefits that AI/machine learning can bring to their research and engineering
- Get a sense of how AI/machine learning algorithms work
- Are able to interact with AI experts and partners
- Can optimize the acquisition of experimental data so that the generated data is easily usable by AI programs
Advanced AI training
We can also provide advanced AI/machine learning training for scientists and engineers who want to implement themselves AI solutions for their research and innovation. For example, we can train them to:
- Dive deeper into AI/machine learning algorithms, with a focus on chemistry.
- Design AI-based solutions for their R&D projects, from experimental chemistry data acquisition to the exploitation of this data with AI algorithms
- Learn to implement AI/machine learning algorithms themselves using common machine learning frameworks
- Have a critical mindset to decide if R&D projects are pertinent or not for the inclusion of AI technologies
We can also organize practical training sessions centered on the specific chemistry problems that researchers/engineers work on.
Interested by AI training?
Let's discuss about your AI training needs and the solutions we can provide to you.